Ventured out today for the first time in 3 weeks to get food and supplies...
Here are my takeaways:
1. I’ve never been so excited to see bread or bananas in my life!
2. I’m glad I played games like Twister and Hopscotch as a kid
3. My hands smelled like a bottle of vodka for a good 2 hours
4. Buttpaper is still an impossible find
5. I broke a new record at the dollar store
6. Somehow I ALWAYS get the crooked cart with the broken wheel
7. The guy in aisle 5 needs to wear a bandana on his face AND his butt 🤢🏃🏻♂️💨
8. I have a lot of Monopoly peeling to do
9. The clerks really enjoy when you take a moment to thank them for THEIR service and ask how their day is 🙏❤️
10. I DO have the willpower to resist Dunkin Donuts 🍩 conveniently located across the street from the grocery store