Well...my first big show was a success for many reasons despite torrential rain and weather - and boy did we have some wacky weather! 😂❤️🙏 On the plus side, it didn’t stop the many art lovers and wine lovers from showing up and enjoying themselves!
Here are my favorite highlights and some photos from the event 🎉🖼🍷
1. I got to meet so many amazing people and share both nature and the beauty of a place I call home with them.
2. I got to share the gift of photography and the many moments I’ve captured behind my lens 📸😍
3. My art remained intact, I managed to stay warm and dry, and the blueberry hut prevailed 💪😂
4. I made it through a live interview without stuttering or stage fright
5. I sold lots of art and calendars 📆 🎉😁
But my favorite part was the last art sale.
It was a perfect moment for me when the sun filtered through the trees lighting up a path on a favorite hiking trail of mine.
As it turns out, this SAME PATH also held a very sentimental value to two people who just celebrated 33 years together ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎉
It’s one thing to sell art, but it’s another to sell memories. 🙏
Congrats Janice Corbett and Edward Corbett - may this photo continue to remind you of the very special love and moments you cherish. I’m glad OUR paths have crossed 💞🙏
Thank you Hatfield Creek Vineyards & Winery for having me!
Stay tuned for a special holiday art auction for some remaining pieces and get a jumpstart on that holiday shopping!